Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whatever you do, make it mean something to you.

Hello again..
I started this blog almost a year ago and sadly never did finish my intended competiton. Unfortunately, I let things that were going on in my life get in the way of being focused on completing this. I also began to get to wrapped up in watching each movie for the sake of getting it done within timeline instead of really enjoying it. I have decided to resume watching these wonderful films and documenting my opinions but instead of being on a set due date, watch them when convinent. I want to really soak each story in and maybe even learn something from each film. I truly love watching a movie that sparks something in me. And I'm beging to believe that I can take something away from each film I watch. Movies are the one thing that unities us all; it has something for everyone. Hopefully you can also share in this

1 comment:

  1. yeaaah... take 2!
    are you still just doing academy award ones? or any movie? you should do both. label them.. 'academy award winnging movie reviews' and newer movie reviews' and 'animated film reviews'

    ReplyDelete